If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, you have 60 days to send it back to us free of charge, and we’ll refund you the purchase price.
Please keep the following in mind:
You can ship the return free of charge by accessing our Online Return Portal or if you're in the UK, via our UK Returns. Once there you will need to enter your order number as provided in the Order confirmation email and the email address you used when you did the purchase. Select all the items you want to send us back and select a Return Reason from the options provided. Once you complete the process you will receive an email with a QR code or barcode that you can print and paste to the parcel, or scan at the post office (this depends on the courier in your country).
- Please allow us 21 business days (29 calendar days) to fully process your returned item(s). You will receive an email once your refund has been processed successfully.
- Please be aware we do not offer the option to exchange your product. We advise you to return your order and place a new one in our online shop.
- In case you've paid with Klarna, please pause your invoice via the Klarna app or https://app.klarna.com/login/. Once we have processed your return, the invoice will be updated automatically.
- Ensure your returns are adequately packaged in the bag/box that it was sent to you in.
- Items that have been washed, worn, or have the original tags removed cannot be refunded. For reasons of hygiene, facemasks and underwear may only be returned in a completely unworn condition. The hygiene seal may not be removed from women's and girls' swimwear.
- If you decide to use a different postage method to the one provided, you will be responsible for the shipping and any associated cost and risk of the return of the goods to us.
Important note: Our warehouses do not have the same address as our headquarters.