Warranty and repair information for O'Neill garments
All O'Neill Europe BV products have a warranty of 2 years from the date of purchase.
If you have a product that you've purchased on www.oneill.com that requires a repair or with which you have encountered a quality issue, please send us your order number and clear pictures of the damage via our contact form. Once we have received all information, we will evaluate the best possible solution for you per our warranty procedure.
In case you did not buy the product on our online shop www.oneill.com we kindly ask you to get in contact with the store of purchase. You will find all relevant information and details on your invoice or proof of purchase.
Warranty and repair information for wetsuits, boots, hoods, gloves, rash guards, UV protection
All O'Neill Wetsuits products have a warranty of 2 years from the date of purchase on all stitching, materials, and workmanship. To have your wetsuit assessed please return it to the original store of purchase with your receipt.
- Brief description of the fault
- Copy of the invoice
- Photos of the damage
- Long-distance shot to locate the damage
- Picture of the internal white tag close to the zipper
The following will not be covered under warranty:
- Warranty request without original receipt
- Wear and tear from normal use
- Fading from exposure to sunlight
- Damage from exposure to harsh detergents, chemicals, or fabric softeners
- Suits clearly worn out and should be retired; some symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Cracked, dry neoprene
- Product has been misused or improperly cared for
- Generally, any excessive repairs considering the condition and age of the suit
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O’Neill or an O’Neill authorized repair facility
- Home repairs have been done, including but not limited to:
- Re-gluing of seams using Aqua Seal, or like product
- Patching of seams using duct tape, rubber patches, or like product
- Re-sewn seams with a sewing machine or by hand using needle and thread
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional program or activities
- Fit issues - any fit issues should be resolved before the wetsuit is used
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair, replace, or refund the product at our sole discretion. The decision to repair, replace, or refund a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product.